To help a plant to grow, the imposement of quality nutrients is a must. Limiting the source to only soil and the others around is not a good decision for a gardener. However, this generation brings you a significant choice of organic nutrients. So what are we looking for here-
Define Organic Nutrients
Well, precisely there are around 6 chemical compounds that promote the healthy growth of plants which are termed organic nutrients. Plants can readily absorb nutrients from land. However, since we are talking about urban gardening techniques there is a need to implant the manure source directly for healthy seeds to be born. All total there are around 16 profound organic nutrients that a plan needs.
Through the process of photosynthesis, plants receive a significant amount of those nutrients. Trapping the solar energy in the green leaves then slowly synthesizing the H2O and CO2 is that simple process of culturing the organic nutrient.
Define Organic Nutrients With Top Must-Have Options For Urban Gardening
Well, there are two different types of organic nutrients-
- Non-mineral nutrients
- Mineral nutrients
Talking about the non-mineral nutrients, these are mostly composed of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. The elements get absorbed when plants go through photosynthesis.
While on the other hand mineral nutrients are completely based on the requirement that the plant has-
- Micronutrient: Requirement is very less.
- Macronutrient: Requirement is huge.
What More Do You Need To Know
What are the micronutrients that you need?
Well, there are two types of macronutrient-
- Primary: Potassium, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous
- Secondary: Sulphur, Magnesium, and Calcium
Let Us Look At The Different Choices Of Organic Nutrients Used In Urban Gardening
- Plant meal: Well, plant meal is the mixture of several kinds of nutrient-rich food to complete their health needs.
- Bone Meal: This phosphorus-rich supplement for plants that enhances the growth of tomato plants while controlling the blossom end rot. This manure choice also helps root growth and nutrient uptake by the roots. Also, this promotes metabolic performances and photosynthesis.
- Seaweed Extract: This nutrient choice promotes the healthy growth of the seeds to enhance the germination process. The supplement is extracted from aquatic algae which are non-toxic elements that are drawn out from infusion under high pressure.
Concluding With Some More Important Organic Nutrient To Take Into Account
- Bio Enzyme
- Neem powder
- Humic granules
Since all the items listed are taken out from the depth of nature, hence making your own organic nutrient is certainly easy. Also, this is a great source to cultivate your plants to bloom healthily. So why not take the responsibility, right? However organic nutrient works slow, their maintenance requires patience. So stay calm while the whole process takes place steadily. By the way, the more time it needs the better the outcome would be. So, happy gardening.